Not Your Grandpa’s Business Card
Business cards, or calling cards as they were called long ago, have been in use for centuries now. Even in today’s digital world, business cards still play a very important role when professionals interact, and it is how we make that crucial and famed ‘first impression’.
The physical characteristics of the card (such as shape, thickness, and color), and how attractive or aesthetically pleasing its design is, are absolutely critical.
Branding consistency (both in terms of logo and message), use of appropriate titles, and the inclusion of necessary contact information are very essential as well.
We are offering our clients innovative and creative ways to make their business cards stand out. There are options now that were not available in the not-so-distant past. Here are some things we offer to make your business card memorable:
- Multilayered cards: These are cards that are thicker than the average card and typically have three layers, with the middle one of a different color than the outer two.
- Rounded corners: You can have one, two, three, or all four corners of the card rounded. And there are different sizes (or radius) of corners to choose from. In addition to a modern look, rounded corners protect the cards from fraying in your pocket.
- Luster cards: By applying a high gloss lamination to the front only or both sides of the card you can have a brilliantly shiny look and add thickness to your cards.
- Natural cards: If being environmentally friendly is important to you, we are offering a line of cards, in a natural light cream color with a smooth finish.
- Metallic Pearl cards: Metallic Pearl paper is a unique stock that shimmers in light when viewed from different angles. The stock itself is embedded with Pearl fibers that give the paper an overall smooth, metallic look.
- Plastic cards: These are a great way to differentiate your business. They offer thousands of practical and promotional applications; and they are durable and come in Opaque White, Frosted, and Clear.
- Raised Spot UV: Spot UV refers to applying a shiny coating to certain printed elements on the business cards (like a word, logo, certain letters, etc.) as opposed to the entire surface. Raised UV takes it one step further by offering a texture that can easily be seen and felt when touching the surface of the card.
- Laminate: Cards that are laminated on both sides have a very attractive look and feel, and they are also water and tear-resistant. You may choose the fine silk or the more ‘rubbery’ suede laminate.
Like I said, there are some very new cool ways to make business cards stand out, and we can help find the best one for you. Give us a call to find out what will work best for your brand, or to request a sample.
Need Help Getting Started?
Give us a call at 888-563-6767 or click on the paw below