Fall Tradeshows and Conferences Will Be Here Soon!
How’s your summer going? It’s been busy for us, and there’s no break in sight – we have to get you ready for fall trade shows, conferences, and events! Did you know?
Now is the time to prepare your company so you can put your best foot forward, and reap all the benefits of a successful booth. We have everything you need, and we’ll put your name on anything!
Your gift giving does not have to be a daunting task or very expensive. Scroll down for Tips For Corporate Gift Giving
Here’s how we can help:
- Promotional items are a must have at every table, and attendees love them! We help you choose the right items and quantities to have, and that makes your company more memorable, which makes for a more successful trade show. Pens, reusable water bottles, computer accessories, calendars, key tags, and thousands more ideas are just a keystroke away. Consumables (like candy and mints) are popular, but just remember – for lasting impact, items with a useful life are more useful to your marketing.
Click Here To See Promotional Items
- Printed marketing materials are definitely necessary at your booth. Visitors may not recall most details shared verbally, but having informative, well put together business cards, flyers, brochures, and catalogs helps remind them why they want to do business with you.
Click Here To See Printed Items
- Apparel can be either for company staff or given out as promotional items for very special clients and prospects. Booth employees turn into walking billboards for your company and brand every time they walk around a trade show, conference, or event, not to mention a company uniform / polo shirt fosters team solidarity in the booth. Customers love free gifts, especially apparel. A t-shirt is a great option, but a nice polo or button down shirt will definitely get more than just weekend wear.
Click Here To See Apparel Items
- Booth displays and setups are absolutely crucial to success. Attendees will make a split second decision to be interested in your company, and whether or not to visit your table, based on appearances first. Eye-catching pop-up banners, branded table covers, interesting displays for marketing literature, signage, interactive elements, and much more are all possible when you work with us on your booth or table.
Click Here To See Booth Display Items
And here’s a tip about giving your booth a viral marketing boost: While it is a business function, show and conference attendees want to have a little fun. Oscar recommends a game of fetch or throw the stick, but we have better ideas for booth visitors of the human variety. Depending on the attendee demographics, a game of cornhole or spin the wheel, a hashtag contest, a trivia question, or counting widgets in a jar are great ways to engage, interact, and get attention for your brand. The Fun Theory states to get the desired result in the easiest way, make something fun!
When you order show items and promotional materials from us:
- Worry and hassle are in your past. Our experts find the best source and items for your particular needs.
- No gambling on quality – we only work with the absolute best.
- You will receive excellent customer service and communication, far exceeding the status quo.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your upcoming trade show, conference, and event needs. Fall is just a few weeks away, and having the perfect booth or table setup makes one less thing you’ll need to check off the to do list.
Need Help Getting Started?
Give us a call at 888-563-6767 or click on the paw below
Patricia Thornham combines her background as a graphic designer with her photography, to create a style consisting of colorful and energetic imagery in her business, PT Design, located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Running a client-friendly and service-oriented business, she believes that great creativity is often the result of team effort and she values working closely with her clients.
As a small business owner, she was looking for a one-stop vendor that could help support her with all her marketing materials. Patricia found Print & Imprint, and she has been very happy ever since. Here is what she had to say about us:
“In the last few months I start transitioning to wearing embroidered shirts with my company’s logo. Susan was extremely helpful with guiding me to the best quality polo shirts and making suggestions for the smartest way to embroider the shirts at a very reasonable cost.I have a gradient in my logo design which can be a challenge to reproduce with embroidery thread. Susan personally oversaw the production of the logo on the shirts so that I had the best quality gradient possible and my shirts looked very professional.
I deeply appreciate that and It was obvious Susan has a great deal of expertise in production of all types of marketing materials. Print and Imprint has very fast turn around and I’m always pleased with the quality of their products.”
Photographer and President of PT Design