Last year was a great year for us, and we have you to thank for it. This new year will be even better, as we are introducing a few new things. In last month’s newsletter, I mentioned that we changed the company name to Print & Imprint Graphic Management, and redesigned our logo. Today, I am excited to announce our new website, and the features that will help you get more from us!
Our new website is easier to navigate, and makes it easy to communicate with us. Right on the home page, you will see an easy way to quickly click on an image and go right to the services you need: Printing and Fulfillment, Promotional Items, or Apparel. And if you need a quote or simply would like to find out more information, we put together a quick request form that takes mere seconds to submit!
Oh, one last thing: Oscar, our rescued Chorkie, wants you to know that soon you will be able to click on his picture on the home page and see his specially priced items. Click on his picture soon and often, as we will be updating the special offers frequently!
Happy new year to you and yours, and thank you again for a wonderful 2015.
5 Reasons to Have Branded Apparel
Let’s face it. Traditional advertising is expensive. Social media makes you pay if you want your posts to be seen. And who REALLY wants to hire a sky writer to make a bold statement?
Skip all of the fussy, ineffective strategies and capitalize on the one method that creates improved awareness: branded apparel.
But, if that’s not enough to get your attention, here are more ways apparel with your logo can positively affect your company’s success:
- Boosts your company’s exposure. Pass out 20 pens with your company’s name on it, and that pen will travel hundreds of miles and write on dozens of sheets of paper—that’s huge! A “wearable,” like a T-shirt or hat, will help you score exponential points as you’ve now created walking billboards for hundreds, if not thousands, to see! Both are terrific drivers for awareness.
- Creates a foundation of trust. Believe it or not, brand awareness affects a person’s purchasing decision. Strangely enough, simply seeing your company’s name multiple times and hearing a few positive remarks creates a perceived level of trust.
- Serves as a great memory jogger. Think of that hat or T-shirt in your prospective client’s hands as a constant reminder for them to remember YOUR company. Even if they don’t purchase or sign up for your service now, it may be just be the memory jogger to push them to choose you when the timing is right.
- Sharpens your company’s appearance. A quality, logo polo shirt or cool tech shirt with your company name can put you in the ranks of some of the top Google-esque companies out there. Why? Everyone (especially today’s Millennials) wants a fun, corporate environment with a positive team atmosphere. With an eye-catching company shirt, you eliminate some of the dress code challenges, provide a branded piece that will be seen on your employees even during the lunch hour, and provide a simple go-to they can grab each morning.
Tip: If you want to have a professional look most of the week, try selling a branded polo at an affordable cost and allow your employees to wear it on designated “special days.” Donate the funds to a local charity to pay it forward.
- Increases your company’s visibility at events and on-site. Whether it’s a tradeshow, on the company’s showroom floor, or in the field supporting customers, having a uniform appearance provides increased visibility for the customer and creates a professional look. Your customers now know who’s in charge, and who to turn to for questions and advice.
Re-Bath Franchisees Find Quality and Brand Continuity with Print & Imprint
Re-Bath is the world’s largest bathroom remodeling company with more than 200 franchisees worldwide.
Of those, 180 have turned to Print & Imprint to support them for their logo apparel, business paperwork and other printing needs.
Having a centralized, trusted print vendor who can maintain a consistent brand on everything from letterheads to logo apparel has been a huge asset for many of the franchisees.
Spencer Shaw, President of Re-Bath of Southern Idaho says his company has relied on Print & Imprint for many years for their quality work and unmatched customer service.
Mary Lou Campos, Print & Imprint’s office manager says she gladly assists franchise owners such as Spencer all the time to ensure they have everything they need to keep their businesses running smoothly.
“They can log in to our website to place their orders, but if they ever want to customize something or need help, I’ll do whatever I can to accommodate them,” she says.
That “quality service first” attitude often means connecting with one of Print & Imprint’s approved vendors in another state to reduce the delivery transit time for a franchisee located across the country.
“If we have someone in Florida who needs business cards, we can send the request to our approved vendor in Georgia and reduce the transit time significantly,” says Mary Lou. “We always follow through to make sure it’s a quality product every time.”
Office Manager Patrick D. Smith of Re-Bath of Northern Delaware says Print & Imprint is a trusted source for his company.
“As long term clients, more than six years now, of Print & Imprint, we continue to be impressed by the quality, continuity in delivery of the finished product and the value of every order we receive,” shares Patrick. “I would absolutely recommend Print & Imprint for any printing needs.”